If making the school lunches, doing the Jaysus homework and dodging the guards because your NCT is out by two years is sending you over the edge, you are not alone. The Dirt Birds Self Help Guide is full of advice and tips on how to survive the stresses and strains of modern day living.
With advice ranging from the slightly unorthodox to the almost illegal, there’s barely a situation this book won’t get you out of. From how to deal with issues like the trauma of parenting to wobbly self-esteem, managing stress levels when you see a garda check point and just about anything that can send a woman reaching for the bottle well before cocktail hour, the Dirt Birds are here to help. Discover the Dirt Bird survival code for:
· When homework sends you over the edge
· How to look good when you feel like a bag of shite
· How to manage your stress at a garda check point
· How to deal with a ‘Yummy Mummy’ when you meet one
· Tips for when stress wrecks your face
· How to love your body even when nobody else does
· How to deal with your grumpy husband
· How to be a Cute Hoor with your money
· How to get the perfect beach body without diet or excercise
· Tips on how to apply your makeup when you’re driving the car
And much more!